Our little angels

Our little angels

Monday, September 6, 2010

A day full of laughter

This morning Cooper came up to me, with the Letter E, and said "here, the number H" haha

A little while later, we were in the toy room, and I said "oh Cooper James"
He said "oh Mommy James" lol

Michael was off today. Him and the kids picked me up from work, and we went to Calaway, trying to get one last trip in before they close for the year. It started raining when we arrived, and there was a parade of people just leaving. 20 minutes later, the sun was shining, so we didn't have to wait in line for any rides! :) I knew this was my chance to go on the Log ride, it has been A LONG time since I have been on it, and have wanted to go on it forever! Michael stayed with Alyssa, and Cooper and I went on the log ride. He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment