Cooper wont drink Milk or juice, he only drinks water. As a baby he didn't get breast milk, so he gets sick a lot. The other day, Me and Michael were talking and I suggested that Alyssa have maybe a little bit of formula once in awhile and I get Cooper to drink some (as he is sick AGAIN).
Tonight, Alyssa wouldn't finish her bottle, and there was 50 ml left, so I convinced Cooper to have some. He kept refusing saying it was for baby, but I told him if he took a drink I would give him a chocolate chip. :) He took a sip. I told him to drink it all, and it would make him better. He did!
Not sure, but guessing it will help?!?
(forgot to date it on here, but Alyssa has been sitting by herself (if you put her in the position) since August 11 2010, Exactly 5 months old! Every day she can sit longer and longer!
No comments:
Post a Comment