Our little angels

Our little angels

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Memorable Moments

We enrolled Cooper into soccer. There weren't enough 4 year olds, so he is playing in the U5 division with other 4 year olds. He is the youngest on his team. The first two games were sad. He was definitely one of the weakest on his team, which was frustrating cuz we know how good he is at home. But he was having fun, so we didn't care. Last night Cooper played SO WELL! Cooper started on the starting line up. He immediately stole the ball, went on a break way, shot and missed. Then he stole the ball again, went on another breakaway and SCORED! It was amazing!! The whole game he played so well and played so strong. He had so much fun! After his first shift, they were sitting there, and one of his teammates was like, we did good we are winning, and Cooper said ya, I scored, I am the bestest. LOL he is so cute!



On the way home from Soccer, we decided to stop by our new house to see how it was coming along. The lot we picked we chose, as we were hoping to have some peak-a-boo views of the pond. We have FULL views!! Better then we could have ever imagined! As we were leaving,
Michael said "Cooper, thats our new house!"
Cooper "Those are some BAD stairs! What silly workers!"

We started laughing so hard! Then he pointed to what they are supposed to look like "People are supposed to build them like that!"



We had grilled Cheese sandwiches yesterday. As I was making them and as as usual, Cooper went and took some cheese to eat while I make them. As he grabbed a slice he said he wanted some Boy cheese. I didn't think anything of it, as everything is boys vs girls right now.

Tonight I made Grilled Cheese sandwiches again. I asked him if thats what he wanted and he said no he wants BOY CHEESE. I finally realized he thought I have been saying GIRL CHEESE Sandwiches!!



Alyssa was playing in the toy room. She kept going over to the vents, and putting her face over it and laughing so hard. The air conditioning was on, it was blowing so hard she couldn't breathe. It was so funny. She did it all night, approx an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment